Sunday 18 March 2012

Beautiful Cupcake Gallery - Tiffanys

One my top favourite places in the world is New York and my favourite film Breakfast at Tiffany's is set there. Oh and of course I adore Tiffany's dahling!


There is a timeless sophistication about Tiffany's blue packaging, my heart did a double salto when my now husband presented me with a stunning necklace for our first Valentine's Day ahhh! And did you know The Tiffany Blue color is protected as a colour trademark by Tiffany & Co?! In fact Tiffany was part of my mood board brief to my designer for the salon's logo and identity. So what's more fitting for my next Beautiful Cupcake Gallery than an ode to Tiffany's and Holy Golightly?

Classic Tiffany charms.
Image via http://www.flickr.com/photos/sugar-sugar

Elegant pearls, always a hit with me.
From Hey There Cupcake in San Diego

The flowers are stunning! How I love that blue.
From Clare's Cupcakes London

Not cupcakes as such but the timeless Tiffany box - a girls dream gift by Cakes Haute Couture - Barcelona. Tiffany & Co. held a breakfast celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the film "Breakfast at Tiffany's" in Barcelona. Cakes Haute Couture designed 100 mini cakes reproducing the famous Tiffany Blue Box.

Stunning, imagine being presented with these complete with real diamonds - dream on Sara!
From London, Ontario's Petit Cupcakes

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you dahling! Craving a trip to the big apple now! x

      Delete
  2. Amazing, they all look far to good to eat!

    labeauteobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love spending my weekends looking for amazing cupcakes - just wish I got to taste them too! x

      Delete
  3. I love the boxes, they all look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly Devine Dahling!!! Anything Tiffany (or Audrey) related has got to be good. I want some of these for my birthday!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tee hee! Couldn't agree more. How fab it would be to receive these in the post! xx

      Delete

I am always happy to receive comments so don't be shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...