Sunday 27 January 2013

Hero Product - Eve Taylor's 100% Hyaluronic Acid

I'd like to introduce you to Eve Taylor's Hyaluronic Acid part of Eve's Advanced Therapy Cosmeceuticals* range, this serum is my bestest friend!

Eve Taylor Hyaluronic Acid
Contains 100% pure Hyaluronic Acid and nothing else!
Image source

*For anyone who isn't clear, 'Cosmeceuticals' are a combination of cosmetics and pharmaceuticals resulting in Advanced skin therapy.

So What Is Hyaluronic Acid?
Skin care's favourite ingredient - Hyaluronic Acid naturally occurs in the human body, it's a humectant (retains moisture) and attracts from 600-1000 times its own weight in water - WOW! Its job is to hydrate, lubricate and cushion the connective tissues - bit like your mummy!

 hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic Acid molecule - image source

This gorgeous textured serum is super nourishing, hydrating and moisturising. And bonus it carries other ingredients into the skin!

Because of it's amazing ability to retain moisture it gives your skin a generous dose of pure hydration while helping protect against bacterial infections and environmental threats; ninja kicking those free radicals into touch.

Who Is It Suited To?
  • A God send for dehydrated and extremely dehydrated  skin
  • Perfect for sun damaged skin
  • Great for outdoor types exposed to the harsh elements - hot and cold
  • Anti ageing buddy - due to its plumping and smoothing action it slows down the ageing process, making your skin look more youthful - now tell me, who doesn't want that?!
  • Ideal to use on car journeys, rail travel, buses and flights to stop the much needed but incredibly dehydrating heating and air conditioning from irritating and sucking moisture from your skin.
  • Great for anyone working indoors to protect against the heating or air conditioning
  • I have many clients who work in hospitals and schools who find this product a must - as the environment in these places are unbelievably dehydrating.

dehydrated skin
Who wants dehydrated skin? - Image source

I use this serum all year round and have been using it religiously twice daily under my moisturiser since the autumn and throughout the winter as my skin reacts badly to central heating and extreme change in temperatures between the indoors and outdoors. It not only hydrates my skin perfectly but also calms down the prickly irritation I experience.

I also pop it under my weekly face mask to give my skin an action packed hydrating treatment.

I highly recommend giving it a try, as with all of Eve Taylor's products a little goes a long way - literally one pump covers your entire face, neck and décolleté.

How I Build a Serum into My Skin Care Routine
  • Cleanse - dry face if rinsed with water
  • Apply Facial Oil**
  • Spritz Toner over (to lock in the facial oil - remember oil and water don't mix)
  • Apply Serum - let it dry (takes seconds!)
  • Apply Moisturiser - easy as that!
**For more details on Facial Oils and why they are my MUST have product click here...

Available from Rituals Beauty for £29.99 for a 30ml pump. Remember a little goes a long way!

To order any product from Rituals Beauty, call 0789 4120073 or email hello@ritualsbeauty.co.uk. If you aren't local, I offer a postal service for a little extra cost. Now taking PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to receive comments so don't be shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...