Thursday 8 November 2012

It's A Special Someone's Birthday

7 years ago today I met the most amazing little boy for the very first time - our son! And I can tell you it was so worth the long, hard and very stressful labour! I was induced as the little tinker still wasn't budging 17 days after his due date.

So this post is dedicated to the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me and my husband...

To Our Gorgeous Boy...

As you love Harry Potter and adore cake, here is your very own Harry Potter Cake blog in honour of you; our special, handsome, bright, incredibly caring and well rounded boy on your special day. 

Image via The Cupcake Blog

Image via Hip Pop Cakes

Light up Gingerbread Hogwarts by Making of the Hogwarts Gingerbread Castle




Now two awesome cakes by your favourite cake maker Duff Goldman from the Ace Of Cakes TV show!

Image via The Short Line



Images via Shelf Talker

By Artcake in Russia


Image via Yelp

Hope you have a wonderful birthday little man - love you more than the last number in the world!!

Mum xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to receive comments so don't be shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...