Tuesday 25 September 2012

Autumn - it's here!

With a huge gust of wind and heavy rain!

Here are some lovely Autumnal images to remind us why Autumn is such a gorgeous season, I truly love it; even though we've had naf all summer!

Autumn quote
So true. Image via The Inspired Room

New England in the Fall
One year I must experience Fall in New England. Image via Bon-voyage.co.uk

Until then we'll be spending lots of time exploring our many stunning National Trust locations. Especially Cragside...

Cragside forest

Cragside
Cragside Estate, image via Wikipedia

I love to snuggle up with my little one and this perfect autumn read...
Pumpkin Soup book
Such a wonderful story and has the most gorgeous illustrations...

Pumpkin Soup book
Images via Amazon

Mince and dumplings
Mmmm Mince and Dumplings - the ultimate comfort food in our family.
The Paupers Kitchen Mince and Dumplings - my lil sister's recipe - yummy yummy on my tummy! 

And of course there are plenty celebrations to be had with family and friends...
halloween decoration
Stunning Halloween garden. Image via Country Living

Bonfire night
Oooo aahhh. Image via Cheshire Fire & Rescue Service
Toasting marshmallows by the fire
A perfect bonfire treat via My Life Write

Jamie Oliver's Epic Hot Chocolate recipe
None of these would be complete without Jamie Oliver's Epic Hot Chocolate recipe - OMG who could resist?!

OOOO absolute heaven - I can assure you I'll be doing plenty of this!
Image via Favim.com

I could go on and on, however I'm craving a hot chocolate, my slippers and Kindle! 

Look out for some great Autumn skincare tips coming soon...

Bye for now, have a fabulous Autumn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to receive comments so don't be shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...