Wednesday 5 September 2012

It's The Little Things...

Just had to share this lil story with you as it's so sweet!

I would never have thought our son's new little walk in 'pick n mix' cereal bar I created for him today would have got such a fantastic reaction from him. You'd have thought I had got him a Nimbus 2000!

Cereal storage


Major hugs and gushing praise, he said 'I love it, it's the best thing ever, it's like a sweet shop!".

Who said kids nowadays only appreciate expensive toys like DS's and PS3's?! Super duper looks like Santa will be pimping his wardrobe for Xmas!

2 comments:

  1. Where or what company can I buy these containers? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle I got them from Asda.
      Thanks for reading x

      Delete

I am always happy to receive comments so don't be shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...