Friday 24 August 2012

I've Been Published!!

I'm really proud to announce I've had a letter published in the leading beauty association BABTAC's members magazine Vitality.

woman typing
Image via LA Girl Diaries

I wrote in response to an article on whether the stereotype 'bubbly but not too bright beauty therapist' often portrayed by the media and television still stands today and whether it's a harmless bit of fun or damaging.

Here is my response!

perception of beauty therapists
perception of beauty therapists

I must add the article was fantastic and many well respected therapists and business owners set the record straight on what we are really like and how hard we have to study to gain our qualifications and continually develop our skills and knowledge in an ever changing industry.

Thank you BABTAC for giving me the opportunity to air my views.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to receive comments so don't be shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...