Thursday 9 August 2012

Fussy Little Eaters?

Our son has always been a great eater and appreciative of food, he does love a meal in a good restaurant or cafe. We did have a period where he would only eat finger food and that was tough on the imagination to say the least.

kids food
Image via Pinterest

As you know I love my food, it hasn't always been the case, as I child I wasn't actually picky but just had better things to do with my time. I survived on very little and was so skinny my brother used to say I looked like a little matchstick with my red swimming cap on! Seriously though I don't know how my parents stayed sane to be honest.

So if your little angel isn't keen on food then maybe try one of these a lovely food-art ideas or why not get them to create a piece of food-art themselves?!

1 comment:

I am always happy to receive comments so don't be shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...