Thursday 23 August 2012

Beautiful Cupcake Gallery - Bird Cages

I have recently installed some stunning art in the salon - well strategically placed some gorgeous stickers I found!



I'm getting so many lovely comments about them especially the jewelled bird cage. As always this led onto a blog post idea, and so to my Beautiful Cupcake Gallery dedicated to pretty birdcages...

Bird cage cupcakes
Stencilled cupcakes by The Pink Cake Box

Bird cage cupcake
How sweet is this? By Lilrose at Cake Central

Bird cage cupcake
Dainty Bird Cage Cupcakes found at The Cupcake Blog

Bird cage cupcakes
Beautifully presented vanilla cupcake in a birdcage complete with instructions! At Free Vanilla Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to receive comments so don't be shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...