Tuesday 7 August 2012

Incredibly Clever Cookbook Holder Idea

I don't know about you but my paperback cookbooks have precariously placed heavy objects to hold them open on the counter and also get covered in food splats! Problem solved... I found this genius idea on Facebook yesterday, one of those ideas I wish I'd thought of myself!

cookbook holder idea
Granny's are so resourceful - waste not want not as my Nan used to say! Image via Power Home Solutions

cookbook holder idea
Jen's Just Desserts have taken the idea and made it uber-cool!

Pimp it up by covering the unsightly plastic with a pretty fabric or spray paint it to match your kitchen's accent colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to receive comments so don't be shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...